Anytime Snacks to Keep You Motivated- Vegan Protein Brownies
Even though the holidays are over, that doesn’t mean that you can’t treat yourself every now and again. Evolve supplies us with three scrumptious snacks that are health-conscious and the perfect way to keep your cravings at bay.
Vegan Protein Brownies
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 scoops EVOLVE® Plant-Based Protein Chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey or honey substitute
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Garnish: fresh fruit, cocoa powder, whole nuts, almond butter
- Calories: 226
- Protein: 8.78g
- Fat: 14.08g
- Carbohydrates: 15.67g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.59g
- Sugars: 5.91g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 114mg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour and next 5 ingredients.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, heat almond butter 30 seconds on HIGH, stirring until smooth.
- Add coconut oil and remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Gently fold in flour mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 8 -x 8-inch baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until set. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish, if desired.